When the sliding patio doors first became popular for homeowners, they are also becoming popular for the thief. Of course, professional thieves find new ways to break your home easily and fastly.
Thieves immediately began to lift the patio door and remove it altogether to get quick and easy access. You can search for the best quality veranda doors in Oshawa from various web sources.
Here are some things that you definitely can apply to secure your sliding patio doors. Some things you will need include:
- The sliding glass door jamb bar with swinging hinge and saddle.
- 6 to 1.5 on the screw head pan.
- Drill and drill bits
- Placement of glass-reinforced screen Tempered
- Alarm sticker
- Door lock typing interior patio
Image Source: Google
1) Install an alarm system if possible. You cannot buy it now? No problem, you can easily buy "alarm on the premise of" sticker and place it on your patio door glass or a sign in your yard.
2) You need to have the glass replaced on your patio door with tempered glass. You will need a professional to do the job.
3) You must open your patio door fully and screw the screw 6 to 1.5 inches to the top of a doorway. Be sure to push the pilot hole prior to use screws and place them evenly along the track.
4) Set the swing hinge door jamb bar to rail interior sliding doors. Install the saddle on the frame of the sliding door. Be sure to align the saddle to the end of the bar frame in order for it to rest properly on the saddle.