There are many health insurances on the market. When it comes to health insurance, people's needs are unique and therefore insurance companies customize different types of health insurance. For non-specialists, this can be a matter of abundance. This article describes the various health insurance plans available and the benefits of each. You need to explore all of your options and build a custom plan based on your needs for achieving health insurance.
Image Source: Google
Personal Health Insurance:
This is the most popular health insurance out there. He pays for all possible medical costs that may be borne by the insured in the event of hospitalization. Some of its functions are
- The minimum age to take out individual insurance is 18 years, the maximum age can be between 60 and 80 years.
- It can be renewed throughout one's life
- Insurance coverage is offered before and after a hospital stay
- Includes hospitalization costs, surgery costs, medical tests
Family Sailing Plan:
Our family means the world to us. The best way to ensure their health and safety is to get family health insurance for them. This is similar to individual insurance but covers your entire family. Some of its functions are
- You pay only one premium, not multiple premiums for individual policies.
- This includes your spouse, children (up to three), and your parents, and sometimes your father-in-law. You can include your sibling as an addict.
- After the sum insured runs out, you can fill out the policy with an addendum.
- Coverage includes hospital fees, tests, medical fees
Employee health insurance or group health insurance:
Since employee productivity is directly related to their health, many companies and companies offer health insurance for their employees. All employees in the office are treated as one group and hence the name “group health insurance”. With group health insurance, there is no waiting period for maternity and illness benefits.