When considering whether or not to hire a bookkeeping firm, it is important to ask a few questions in order to ensure that you are making the best decision for your business. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable bookkeeping service, visit https://www.ikeep.com.au/.
Image Source: Google
Here are a few questions to ask a bookkeeping firm before hiring them:
1. What experience do they have working with businesses of similar size and complexity?
2. How experienced are their staff in the specific accounting and bookkeeping practices that you need assistance with?
3. What kind of software do they use to manage your books and records?
4. Are they registered with the appropriate state or federal agencies, and if not, are they planning to become registered?
5. Have they had any problems in the past with botched bookkeeping or billing procedures that resulted in clients or employees not being paid what they were owed? If so, can you provide details?
6. Do they have a written contract outlining the terms of their services, and are all fees spelled out clearly?
7. How frequently will updates to my books or records be issued?
8. How quickly can I expect my books and records to be updated once changes or updates are made?